As from last few many months there is increasing number of countries around the globe going into the lockdown because of such a dangerous virus (COVID-19) which is affected on the living population all over the world. As along many people are forced to stay home may be wondering why these measures are necessary how long again and again it would be going to extend and what it will take before life goes back to be normal one.
WHAT IS A LOCKDOWN ?
- A lockdown is an emergency protocol that prevents people from leaving a given area.
- A full lockdown will mean you must stay where you are and not exit or enter a building or the given area.
- This scenario usually allows for essential supplies, grocery stores, pharmacies and banks to continue to serve the people. All non-essential activities remain shut for the entire period of time.
WHY ARE THE GOVERNMENT IS FORCING TO BE QUARANTINE AT HOME?
THE WORLD EXISTS ONLY WHEN WE LIVE – PM Narendra Modi
COVID-19 is a contagious disease which is spread for one person to another one rapidly. Due to the absence of treatment or a vaccine, ceasing most human contact is really the only way to stop the spread of the virus.
- Given the rapid spread of the virus, social lockdown is urgent to bring overall transmission down, and see whether testing followed by isolation could be effective .
- This is all in an attempt to ‘flatten the curve’ or reduce the infections and spread cases out over a longer time frame to avoid overwhelming health systems.
- Thus many government have felt the best way to ensure people have minimal contact with each others thus in this orders the overall lockdown take place . With the people being only allowed to leave to get food ,medicine and other health checkups relating with the infection.
- As some countries that had epidemics first,such as China and South Korea have brought cases down dramatically through widespread testing and social distancing .
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF LOCKDOWN ?
- It seems that this lockdown would be having lots of adverse effects on economy ,development of the countries and as on.
- But it is seen that other than this one directional view on negative impact of lockdown if we see all over impact of it all over the world it is seen that it positively affected on Environment of the world.
1. IMPACT ON WILDLIFE SINCE THE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN BEGAN:-
As one Side the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting adversely on human being but it gives the positive on impact on the wildlife all over the world.
India:In Uttarakhand, three Sambar deer were spotted walking on the streets, while a nilgai was found strolling in Noida. An elephant was captured in Uttarakhand Dehradun, a Small Indian civet was seen in Kerala Kozhikode, Olive Ridley Turtles came ashore a beach in Odisha, a bison passed through a marketplace in Karnataka, peacocks danced on the streets in Mumbai, and a leopard reached close to an Air Force base near Patna in Bihar.
Venice:In Venice wildlife elsewhere has also taken the opportunity presented by our widespread absence from suburban streets and city centres to venture out and explore.
In Santiago wild puma was captured after being found wandering around the city’s deserted centre during a night-time curfew. It is thought that the animal may have ventured down into the capital from nearby surrounding hills.
In Japan meanwhile been on the move because the park they inhabit has become devoid of tourists – and as a result, the food they are given by visitors and have become accustomed to relying on. Small herds venturing into the city have been spotted nibbling at flowers and plant.
As soon as humans emptied the streets, animals took over. And not just in India. From the US to France, Italy to Japan, Poland to England, animals have truly come out of the wild.
TIPS FOR BEST SURVIVAL , SELF CARE DURING LOCKDOWN.
- BUILD A PROPER ROUTINE.
- FEEL THE NATURE BY GAREDING .
- EXERCISE DAILY.
- BE MENTALLY HEALTHY.
- AVOID INFORMATION OVERLOAD.
- KEEP CONTACTS WITH FRIENDS , RELATIVES.
- DON’T TURN TO ALCOHOLIC.
- BOOST IMMUNITY.
- MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- WASH YOUR HAND DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE.
- EAT HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY .
So honestly I believe we should take the opportunity of this lockdown to reflect and see how we can be more organised in the future to find a balance between the nature and it will seems to be so excellent that we will win the war against this PANDEMIC and as a gift of beautiful balanced nature too.
“No doubt ,this lockdown will entail an economic cost for entire nation. But saving the life of every Indian is the first priority for me, the Govt of India,the State Govts and the local administration.” – PM Narendra Modi
For latest update:
“BE IN THE SOLITARY CONFINEMENT.”
#StayHome #LockdownNow #SocialDistancing