#Stay Home!! Be safe!! Stay Healthy!!
In the Fight of Humanity against COVID-19!!!!
By Staying at home what you are doing ?
ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020.
COVID-19 is predicting to be most dangerous virus till the date. It has totally stopped each and every thing in the world currently. The total confirmed deaths are 33,673 and confirmed active cases all over the world are 719,758 Update : 31 March 2020, 20:21 GMT+5:30 . This the current situation in the world. In countries like Italy, Spain, USA etc more then Three Hundred people loss their life. As compared to this India is far better the current stats of COVID-19 in India are confirmed cases are 1,397 and total deaths are 35. Now, India is in the stage where COVID-19 get spread through community.
To see current stat of COVID -19 click below link :-
Their is no vaccine developed for such virus till now. The only way by which we can stop the spreading of COVID-19 is by maintaining SOCIAL DISTANCING, STAYING AT HOME, TAKING STEP AS GIVEN BY GOVERNMENT etc.
fig. Social distancing.
By staying at home we are stoping the spread of Covid-19.
This is the best way to minimise the risk of COVID-19 to your friends, families and communities. One person can easily transmit it to other people without knowing it, and those people would then transmit it to even more people, creating a terrifying chain effect.
The good thing that, just as you can easily transmit the virus to other people, you can easily avoid transmitting it — if you are staying home. That’s right: Simply by sitting on your couch, you can potentially save lives.
For the last two weeks and change, I’ve been at home. I have watched novel coronavirus circle the country from the vantage of my couch. Nobody seems to know exactly what the virus would do to us. I would obviously prefer to avoid this.
By staying at home you are making yourself safe and the other peoples all. Novel corona virus take maximum span of 14 day for it effects.If we stay at home we are going to stop the complete chain of it. As you will be at home so that you will not came in contact with other people.If in case any person is infected then he/she should take the treatment as early as possible.
HELP IN SLOW THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Follow these steps to help keep you and others safe:
- Stay home if you can and avoid any non-essential travel. Avoid social gatherings .
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet — about two arm lengths — away from others if you must go out in public. Stay connected with loved ones through video and phone calls, texts and social media. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect household surfaces daily and high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the day. High-touch surfaces include phones, remote controls, counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, keyboards, tablets and bedside tables.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth, and throw used tissues in a lined trash can. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow — not your hands. Wash your hands immediately.
I realized that trusting in our governments decisions to implement measures that could actually slow the spread of the disease was a lost cause. I had this idea, that maybe I could not only change the minds of my immediate network, but reach out and try to fight this pandemic on a global scale by informing, educating, and giving people a guide on how they personally can take actions that will actually slow the spread.”
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.